RB is an automatic screen-printing machine fully mechanic, suitable to achieve precise printing, on cylindrical glass bottles and also drinkware.
The technical solution of a directly linked main rotary table to a heavy duty indexer provides maximum reliability and performance even in the most demanding conditions of operation.
The mechanical link and synchronization between the screen movement and the object rotation obtained by steel racks and gears, combining productivity, simplicity of operation and maintenance.
- Precise and sturdy design for maximum durability in extreme operating conditions
- Fast job change system with pre-setting bench allows to reduce machine set-up time
- mechanical object pre-positioning according to side or bottom notch
- mechanical countersinking system to firmly hold the wares all along the printing cycle, allowing high precision in colour-to-colour registration
- pre-arrangment for the installation of stations for conical, flat, and body+neck printing
RB model is available in 2 versions:
- RB46R suitable to print up to 6 colors thermo
- RB68S suitable to print up to 8 colors thermo
Fully automatic cnc screen printing machine suitable for accurate printing on shaped objects.
The decoration is obtained by means of the latest 5 axis profile motion system.
Fully automatic screen-printing machine servo controlled (2 axis), suitable for printing up to 8 colors thermo or 4 colors UV. Printing obtained by means of the synchronized electronic movements of items rotation and screens translation.
Fully automatic, highly flexible cnc machine. It offers a sole base cup to allow precise printing of up to two colours on many shapes of object.
Fully Automatic screen-printing machine suitable for printing up to 6 colours on glass containers and tableware. Printing obtained by means of mechanical synchronization between items rotation and screen translation.
Fully automatic screen-printing machines suitable for printing up to 6 colors targeted to those customers specialized in tableware decoration. Printing obtained by means of mechanical synchronization between items rotation and screen translation.
The RM series comprehends 6 and 4 colours manual or semi-automatic screen-printing machines. RM machines are suggested also for small production lots due to their reduced job change time.